Safe and Supportive Schools Conference
Join us on September 23 and 24, 2019 at the Wichita Hyatt!
The Fall 2019 Safe and Supportive Schools Conference is co-sponsored by the Kansas State Department of Education and the Kansas Association of Education Service Agencies and is designed to assist administrators, administrative teams, teachers, counselors, technology directors, school resource officers, and other school employees with the process of implementing the Safe and Supportive Schools Initiative.
- Emergency Management
- Crisis Planning and Communication
- Bullying and Harassment
- School Climate and Culture
- Social/Emotional Supports
- Trauma Informed Schools
Registration / Pricing:
- 1-3 people attending: $225 per person
- 4-6 people attending: $210 per person
- 7 or more attending: $195 per person
Click here to register online or call 785-825-9185 to register by phone