CTE Annual Conference 2020
Pre-conference February 3, 2020
1. Access and Equity: Developing strategies in CTE for Non-traditional and Special Populations – Presented by Lori Jensen Wilson of Orion and Wendy Coates from KSDE – 9:00 – 12:00
2. KSDE NEW CTE Coordinator Update – 11:00 – 12:00
4. KSDE Perkins V Update – 1:00 – 3:00
– 9:30 – 10:30 or 1:30 – 2:30 – On-site visits to Champion Teamwear – Tours will last approximately an hour and will include all facets of their operation. (Formerly GTM Sportswear in Manhattan.)
– 9:30 – 11:00 or 1:00 – 2:30 Tour of KSU Health and Human Services (Justin Hall) and related outreach centers for FCS Educators. The purpose is to learn about the majors within the college and the associated lab and outreach experiences for students to prepare them for successful career and employment in FCS fields of study.
Main Conference February 4-5, 2020
Manhattan, Kansas – Hilton Garden Inn
The annual CTE Conference is the premier CTE Conference in Kansas. Over 500 teachers, CTE coordinators and administrators descend on Manhattan for three days to network, learn from innovative presenters, visit valuable vendors, and gain current information related to our pathways, Perkins V and more!
Manhattan Conference Center-Hilton Garden Inn
410 South 3rd Street
Manhattan, Ks 66502
$160 – Early bird registration for the full conference.
$200 – Registrations received after January 17, 2020
$100 – Early bird registration for a single day
$150 – Single day registration received after January 17, 2020
Breakfast and Lunch for February 4th and 5th are included in the registration fee.
Please make checks/purchase orders payable to: KAESA
Mail to: 605 East Crawford, Salina, KS 67401
Tax ID: #48-1189820
Hilton Garden Inn Conference hotel
Fairfield Inn The Fairfield Inn is directly adjacent (north) of the Hilton Garden Inn.
Candlewood Suites 210 Blue Earth Place and Fort Riley Boulevard
Holiday Inn Express 115 Blue Earth Place
Other Manhattan area lodging:http://www.manhattancvb.org
College Credit: Those attending the full conference may earn 1.0 undergraduate credit hour through Pittsburg State University. Enrollment form and payment may be completed on-site at the conference registration table. Cost is $109.00 if paying by check, a 2.75% convenience fee will be added if paying by credit card. Please make checks payable to “Greenbush”; we can also accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the conference?
Start the process by completing the online form.
Belinda Miller – Exhibitors
Other Contact Info:
Jamie Manhart – Conference Manager/Presentation Proposal Inquiries
Diane Mann – Payment/Registration Inquires
Lori Jensen Wilson – Marketing and App